React Training by Markus Liedl
React is a productive web development framework.
The React Course is a five day introduction into Facebook's successful web framework.
- React Philosophy
- one-way dataflow
- JSX expressions
- webpack setup
- instantaneous browser reloads on save: hot loader
- functional components
- stateful and stateless components
- state management
- components that react on user actions
- manage server requests
- components that react on server side changes
- type checking with PropTypes
- automated tests with Jest
- html forms
- controlled vs. uncontrolled components
- routing with the react router (deep links into a single page web app)
- translating and internationalizing your React app
- optimizing the initial page load time
- optimizing complex pages render and update time
- ES6 or TypeScript?
- interactive graphics (SVG, charts)
- React best practices
- React design patterns
- pitfalls to know
- Semantic-ui, bootstap and material design
- valuable open source React components to know
This course is available in English and German.
The course happens in Munich. The price per participant and day is EUR 600 excl. MwSt. I'm offering 1, 2 or 5 day courses. Let's talk if you have many employees to train.
I have used Facebook's React since 2014 in many different projects and settings.